At A1 Physical Therapy Clinic of Irving at Las Colinas, we provide competent and compassionate healing through advanced clinical skills using evidence-based approaches. Our specialist is certified in dry needling, kinesio taping, manual therapy, vestibular rehabilitation and is proficient in Graston's technique.
Services & Specialities
We provide a variety of physical therapy rehabilitation services and specialize in the following:
- Back, neck and all peripheral joint pathologies.
- Pain Management.
- Post surgical rehabilitation for fracture and joint replacement.
- Sprains, strains, bursitis, fascitits, repeated stress injuries.
- Neurological conditions, such as Parkinson's disease, stroke, multiple sclerosis, and nerve injuries.
- Vestibular rehabilitation.
- Work injuries, accidents, ergonomic assessment, work hardening.
- Cardiac rehabilitation and pulmonary rehabilitation.
- Orthotic and prosthetic training.
- Prevention and wellness programs.
- Sports injuries and athletic rehabilitation.